A few simple rules:
- No spamming.
- I told you, no spamming.
- Spammers get named and shamed (if I can be bothered).
- Ludicrously off-topic, obviously defamatory, racist and spam comments will be deleted and/or edited. Spam comments get added to akismet and are filtered on.
- If anything trips the official WordPress wiki word list it’ll turn up in the moderation queue. I check regularly and if it’s not spam, you can count on it being posted.
- Please don’t post your email address without disguise, it will get filched by spambots (I wish it wasn’t that way, but that’s the way it is). I’ll edit any email address I see posted to at least disguise it a bit.
- Other than that, I’m quite lenient. I like to encourage blog debate. Post away!
- …that’s it.
It’s a shame we need these rules, but then I suppose that’s the nature of the Internet; it’s my blog and I’ll do what I want to.